[Fan Spotlight] Dead Myth's Custom LoL Figurines

Posted on at 3:50 PM by Moobeat
I am starting up a  mini section of the blog dedicated to League of Legends fan art. This installment's artist is Sam De Jesus ( or Dead Myth ).



Dead Myth is a Californian based artist who has been producing very awesome and unique League of Legends figurines. These little "toys" are roughly the most awesome things I've ever seen. I'd have to say of the bunch, I chose three of my favorites to share with you guys.

You can check out more of his work or just peep at some works in progress by visiting his facebook, blog, or his deviant art page.

If you'd like to purchase one of these bad boys, shoot him an email at samdejesusjr@gmail.com and you guys can work out the details. The prices range from $40 to upwards of $100 for more elegant designs.

8 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG. If only I hadn't spent enough money on the game alreadyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want an amumu for my dnd campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look amazing. Well out of my price range, but I'm happy to know they exist.

    ReplyDelete