New Skins in 1.0.0.120!

Posted on at 10:10 AM by Moobeat
We have a couple of new skins floating about this patch.

First off we have the two Yorick skins: Undertaker Yorick and Pentakill Yorick . The Pentakill one was a gimme if you read the Journal of Justice, but the other one does look pretty creepy. Both of these bad boy will run you 975 Riot Points.






As for classic champions, we have a delicious new unreleased skins. Baron Von Veigar looks amazing ( I'm glad I didn't get sucked into buying Greybeard Veigar when it was on sale last week! ). Buccaneer Tristana looks like she'll be adding another jolly roger to team Pirate.


We also got a new, updated artwork for Morgana this week.

12 comments

  1. That second artwork looks like a Big Daddy from Bioshock. I will try to recommend this game to my nephew, because he likes strategy games. Thank You for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never played that new guy. I guess i should play him

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that the patch will come to EU tomorrow :( I want Yorick with the Undertaker skin.
    The Tristana skin is also on my list!

    Love the new Morgana art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Morgana one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That guy almost looks like a big daddy. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool skins, I like the first two the most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patch is coming now and sadly I can't play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! But it cost a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete